Eiffel Excellence Scholarship
About Eiffel Excellence Scholarship
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is a prestigious program designed to attract talented international students to study in France. The scholarship is named after Gustave Eiffel, the famous French engineer and architect who designed the Eiffel Tower. The program is funded by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development and is administered by the Campus France agency.
The scholarship is awarded to outstanding students who wish to pursue a master’s or PhD degree in France. It covers a range of academic fields, including engineering, economics, law, political science, and many others. The scholarship aims to promote French higher education institutions and to encourage international students to study in France.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship eligibility
To be eligible for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a non-French national, living outside of France.
- Be under the age of 30 for a master’s degree and under 35 for a PhD degree.
- Have an excellent academic record and be ranked among the top students in their previous academic studies.
- Be applying to a French higher education institution for a master’s or PhD degree.
- Have sufficient proficiency in the French language, as some courses may be taught in French.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship application
The application process for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is highly competitive and requires a strong academic record, as well as an impressive research proposal for PhD applicants. The application process is done online through the Campus France website.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- A CV and a motivation letter outlining their academic achievements, research interests, and career goals.
- An acceptance letter from a French higher education institution for a master’s or PhD degree.
- Academic transcripts and diplomas from previous studies.
- A research proposal (only for PhD applicants).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic referees.
- Proof of language proficiency in French, if required by the institution.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship application website
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship application is done through the Campus France website. Campus France is a French national agency that promotes French higher education institutions and assists international students with their applications.
The Campus France website provides detailed information on the scholarship program, eligibility criteria, and application requirements. It also offers guidance on how to find a suitable French higher education institution, how to apply for a visa, and how to prepare for studying in France.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship application deadline
The deadline for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship application varies each year, but it is usually in early January. It is important to note that the application process is highly competitive, and applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible to increase their chances of success.
In conclusion, the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is a highly competitive program that provides talented international students with the opportunity to study in France. The scholarship covers a range of academic fields, and applicants must meet strict eligibility criteria and submit a strong application to be considered. The application process is done online through the Campus France website, and the deadline is usually in early January.